2017 – 2018 | FCA
Student-Athlete of the Year Nomination
This year Broward FCA is recognizing outstanding student-athletes in high school. Our 1st annual awards will be given to deserving student-athletes in Broward County.
All entries must be submitted by May 22nd. Be sure to fill out the entry nomination form in its entirety and submit as soon as possible. There are three (3) categories this year:
- Student-Athlete of the Year - Top performer on the field and in the classroom
- Damion Cook Memorial Award (Spirit of David) - Student-athlete "after God's own heart." This player exhibits the following characteristics:
- Aaron Feis Memorial Award - Student-Athlete who consistently demonstrated a spirit of sacrifice for his/her team.
To qualify a student-athlete must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA (Higher GPA will be given more weight)
- Must be a significant varsity contributor